OFFERS OVER - $395,000
168 Condamine Street, Dalby QLD 4405
A Very Neat Package!
Everything you want is right here. Whether it be your first home or an addition to your portfolio, this spacious solid timber home has so much to offer.
Gorgeous North/East facing veranda overlooking natural bushland and the Dalby Golf Course.
- Open plan dining, family, and kitchen, with ample bench space and cupboard storage.
- Large sunlit lounge room.
- Three built-in bedrooms, master with walk through robe.
- Two-way bathroom, with separate bath and shower.
- Air conditioning to all bedrooms and family room.
- Large laundry with built-ins.
- 9ft ceilings through-out.
- Fully fenced.
- Approx: 180m2 home.
Polished timber floors in lounge, kitchen, dining, and family rooms makes for easy cleaning.
The low maintenance, pet friendly, back yard.
Overall shed size including carport is approximately 6.1m deep x 9.7m wide, which encompasses/includes 2 bay lockup and carport.
Only a 5-minute drive to Dalby’s CBD and Dalby Golf Course.
This well maintained and presented home is a must to view. For the investor, a current rental appraisal is available on request.
I welcome private inspections. Call Deborah on 0400 073 810
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (Including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.